Thank you for visiting our website of Satonoyu Ryokan in Nagayu Onsenkyo, Oita Prefecture.
The Japanese have a saying “Ichigo ichie” meaning “one time, one meeting”. It roughly translates to the idea that we value the guest. This word comes from the spirit of Japanese tea ceremony.
We are a small inn for only two groups for one overnight stay, but we warmly welcome you with “speechless heart is better than 100 words” so that our customers from overseas can bring home the best memory of Japan.
Throughout the four seasons, the fauna and flora from the vast site of “scenic” Oita river are waiting for you along with the volcanic hot springs.
To our guest
* We provide Japanese meals. If you have any food allergies or things you cannot eat, please let us know in advance.
* We use a voice translator “POKETALK” to communicate with customers from overseas. Please note that the devise may have different meanings sometime.
* Please observe our terms and conditions such as mutual compliance for usage fees, cancellation fees etc.
For guests staying at the hotel for more than 2 nights.
- We provide Japanese-style hearth (Irori) dinner in a Japanese tatami room or on the terrace if you wish.
- You can use a Japanese traditional Goemon-buro (cauldron bath) at a 50% discount (The water is not a hot spring water). Please ask us when you book. it may not be available as depending on the season.
We also have a museum. We will introduce “recommended sightseeing spots” if you wish.